Core Moderate Growth Static
The Core Moderate Growth Static Investment Option invests in a combination of U.S. equity, non-U.S. equity, fixed income, non-U.S. fixed income, and cash investments in order to seek long-term growth with the potential to earn income. This portfolio has a target allocation of 27% U.S. Equity, 20% Non-U.S. Equity, 47% U.S. Fixed Income, 5% Non-U.S. Fixed Income, and 1% Cash.
- iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF 37%
- iShares Core S&P Total US Stock Market ETF 27%
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF 14%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 10%
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF 6%
- VanEck Vectors JP Morgan EM LC Bd ETF 3%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 2%
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square℠ Government Money Market 1%
Looking for something specific?