Age-Based Socially Aware
(Beneficiary age 19+)
The Age-Based Socially Aware Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square℠ Government Money Market 33%
- iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF 25%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 24%
- iShares ESG MSCI USA ETF 11%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 3%
- iShares ESG MSCI EAFE ETF 3%
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF 1%
Looking for something specific?