Age-Based Socially Aware
(Beneficiary age 13-14)
The Age-Based Socially Aware Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- iShares ESG MSCI USA ETF 31.5%
- iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF 25%
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square℠ Government Money Market 13%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 13%
- iShares ESG MSCI EAFE ETF 8%
- Nuveen ESG Small-Cap ETF 3.5%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 3%
- iShares ESG MSCI EM ETF 2%
- VanEck Vectors JP Morgan EM LC Bd ETF 1%
Looking for something specific?