(Beneficiary age 15-16)
The Age-Based Core Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- iShares Core S&P Total US Stock Market ETF 27.5%
- iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF 26.5%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 17.5%
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square℠ Government Money Market 17%
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF 6%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 4%
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF 1.5%
Looking for something specific?