(Beneficiary age 11-12)
The Age-Based Core Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- iShares Core S&P Total US Stock Market ETF 42.5%
- iShares Core US Aggregate Bond ETF 23.5%
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF 10%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 9.5%
- Goldman Sachs Financial Square℠ Government Money Market 8.5%
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF 2.5%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 2.5%
- VanEck Vectors JP Morgan EM LC Bd ETF 1%
Looking for something specific?